New booking schedule out of Los Angeles

Thanks for the info.  I am eagerly awaiting the release so I can book several more cruises out of LA.

Now that you mention it, I wonder if the delayed release was due to the addition of Quantum of the Seas?  I wonder if they delayed the release because they needed a little more time to work out the schedule of 2 ships in LA??

11 hours ago, Carpe Diem said:

Thanks for the info.  I am eagerly awaiting the release so I can book several more cruises out of LA.

Now that you mention it, I wonder if the delayed release was due to the addition of Quantum of the Seas?  I wonder if they delayed the release because they needed a little more time to work out the schedule of 2 ships in LA??

They already have the port schedule booked.  I seen it on a different post.  

4 hours ago, Vancity Cruiser said:

I'm still dreaming about a ship based year round out of Seattle doing longer trips down to Mexico outside of the Alaskan season but the dream continues to shrink as trends to shorter itineraries continue to grow. Quantum would have been a good option with her 2 solariums. 

Agree would be nice not to have to submit to the airlines all the time