Just switched room

From a "spacious ocean view" to the above room, "spacious interior promenade view" but on Liberty not Independence. We have 2 kids so the extra room and the bunk beds will come in handy. The bathtub will come in handy and its a 9 day cruise so the walk in closet will also be nice. We had a regular promenade view room years ago and loved it. I know this is not a cabin tour by Matt but this is the only professional tour of this room I could find. 

22 minutes ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

I didn't even know this category of cabin existed !  Looks really nice.  We enjoy the Promenade view rooms....more for the price than anything else, but a nice big one like that would be awesome.  What is the category designation ?  (ex. 2T is a regular PV).

Thanks !

It's 1Q I believe category. It's really cool, I happen to learn about it quite a while back. I wanted to switch to it back then but the price wasn't worth it but yesterday it was perfect. 600 bucks more for a room that big with a bathtub. I think it's only on that specific class of ship I think. 

12 minutes ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

So with my very limited research, it seems that only the Freedom class ships have this class of cabin.  Honestly, I had never even heard of it before.  I will now keep my eyes peeled.  It does seem that they are very popular and somewhat expensive...

That's the class of ship, Freedom, could not remember. Kinda the forgotten class.  🤣 I'm not sure how expensive but we got it at a decent price but that's all relative. Some may say way too expensive for a room without a balcony. It's a big room and that's kinda all we cared about. 🤣