Super Bowl Cruise

We've done two (or three?) SB on Anthem in the past. We've watched the game in the theater (no commercials) and food was provided along the back of the theater - things like hot dogs, nachos, burgers, etc. I haven't been a football fan for years, but enjoyed pretending to vote for a team. During commercial times, I think there were some giveaways like the typical keychains, pens, etc.

• 3 weeks later...

Last year on the Odyssey they had a showing in Two70.  If you didn't get a reservation at a little table outside Two70 the day before, you couldn't get in.  We didn't do it.  I think there was a charge.  The main theatre was doing something else.  The pool screen had it showing and it was wall-to-wall people.

If you board on Saturday ask and get a reservation if it is available. 

We braved the first half at the pool and then just gave up and went to the room.  It wasn't as much fun as we had hoped.

We were on Anthem a couple of weeks ago and they had plenty of opportunities to watch football at the pool, in the pub, and even in your room.  See comment above about the same commercials.   Several years ago we were on Anthem for the College Playoffs and they had pool and pub.

We were on Navigator last year during Super Bowl, and they had a watch party in Playmakers (for a fee), but also showed it at the pool.   

You will see lots of people wearing their football jerseys!

Don’t know is this is true but…there is someone currently on Anthem who reported the commercials will be shown and there will be food. This allegedly came down a few days ago from Miami.  I’m on the sailing too.  I watch the Super Bowl for the commercials and my boxes.  Hopefully there are commercials.