Symphony of the Seas - April 20, 2024 - April 28, 2024 (8 Night Southern Caribbean Cruise)

CV1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello all! Only 65 days until sail away time is flying by! This will be our fourth RCI cruise, second cruise on an Oasis class (Harmony of the Seas April of 2022), and first cruise on Symphony of the Seas.  Does anyone know what the day by day itinerary will be for our cruise?  I just read that on 8 day cruises they have a White Party celebration was trying to get info for that.  Also, when do they drop the balloons on the promenade?  Is that late on the first day?  Anyways so excited for this cruise that I cannot even think of anything esle.  LOL 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, Fastfaller said:

Still no entertainment 

Just keep checking. We had exactly the same thing with our sailing on the 10th of February. I think it was about the 7th or 8th of January when it finally showed up.

I just checked in for Symphony, so excited, not sure I can wait another 44 days. Has anyone seen this issue with the app where you fill out all of your travel info but it still shows "in progress" and doesn't give the green check. This app is so darn quirky.

• 3 weeks later...
29 minutes ago, CV1 said:

What terminal at the port our ship will be dock? How to find out.

If you go into the app and click on the tab that says "Welcome aboard" the information should be there.

• 2 weeks later...