Symphony Dec 30th Itinerary Change

tonyfsu21

Just got the email today for Symphony 12/30 sailing which will delete Antigua due to “ongoing port enhancements” and add St Kitts. Somewhat disappointed as we have never been to Antigua but I also understand. I do not get the reason though “ongoing port enhancements” seems like something that would be easy to forecast and notify people earlier for planning purposes. Oh well, the vacation is almost always the ship for us and not the ports. 

15 hours ago, tonyfsu21 said:

I would imagine the term “ongoing” would impact the Equinox but maybe it’s just an issue with the Oasis class size? 

I’ve been to Antigua 3 times but never on an oasis class. I’m assuming they’re building a new pier or extending a pier to accommodate oasis class and it’s behind schedule. 

Have been to St Kitts twice and going again on icon in April. It’s ok. Went to a small (really small) resort on Nevis the first time and Cockleshell the second time. This time we may charter a boat