Family member

SaraS

I just had a quick question, I'm going on a harmony of the seas cruise soon and for some excursions such as Zipline and Monkey Sloth experience some of my family members want to do Zipline while others don't. We want to all stay together so is it possible for the ones not doing it to also come along with us without paying their ticket but not do it? And possibly only pay separate for the sloth experience only? Or are the ones without ticket not even allowed to enter the premise?

Thankss

They wouldn't even be able to go as there is transportation involved and they would basically be taking up space of a paying participant.  You could look for a 3rd-party excursion through Viator or someplace like that, where you could possibly find something that suits everyone's preferences.

That’s not even remotely going to happen. No one is going to transport non paying tourists who just want to go along for the ride. That’s not how these work. The ONLy way everyone will be able to travel together on excursions is that everyone will have to purchase the same EXACT excursion from the same exact vendor. There is not going to be discounts for those who choose to not fully participate in the booked excursion. Again, that’s not how these work.

• 4 weeks later...

We did this as a private excursion in Roatan with RealDeal Tours.   In our van was my wife and I and a family of 4.   We all did the sloths/monkey excursion and did snorkeling.  the other family did ziplining and we did not.    When we stopped at the zipline place the driver guide gave us the option of waiting or he could take us on a bit of a town tour (we took the tour).   So what your asking can totally be done but it would likley require a private excursion.

If you are talking about Roatan, you can use Ronys Tours and book a private excursion.  You will pay around $100 for the car or van/driver and then pay individually for anything you want to do.  We do this in Roatan and my wife does not zip line and does not pay for it.

HOME - Roatan Tours, Cruiseship Activities, Excursions, Zipline Canopy Tours with Ronys Independent Tours, Roatan (ronystours.com)

• 1 month later...

We did a private tour with Roatan Getaway Tours and we could opt in or out of the zipline. They customize the price to include admission to what you want to do, so you just tell them what you want to do, and which people are doing it, then they give you the total price. Here are some of their options:

2023-07-11.png.5f7ad50850651165cf66116eaa9dbc65.png