RCL Diamond looking to book a Celebrity cruise

Biaggio

1 minute ago, Biaggio said:

Does a diamond status RCL member get a price advantage on a Celebrity cruise? Any special perks like 4 drinks a day, and how do you go about booking it? Thanks

There is a blog post:

I used my Royal Caribbean loyalty perks on Celebrity Cruises. Here's how it saved me a lot of money | Royal Caribbean Blog

9 minutes ago, Biaggio said:

Does a diamond status RCL member get a price advantage on a Celebrity cruise? Any special perks like 4 drinks a day, and how do you go about booking it? Thanks

Just make sure your c&a number is linked to your captains club an you'll be elite level.

No free drinks,  but free laundry and 1 free Gelato per day.  A complete list of benefits is on the captains club website 

On 8/17/2023 at 10:37 AM, steverk said:

Just make sure your c&a number is linked to your captains club an you'll be elite level.

No free drinks,  but free laundry and 1 free Gelato per day.  A complete list of benefits is on the captains club website 

I think you do get free drinks for being Elite (equivalent of Diamond on RCL), but only 5pm to 7pm and a very limited drink menu

On 8/17/2023 at 5:28 PM, Cakemeister said:

One other thing i would add to this post is there are quite a few events hosted for Elite guests and above featuring entertainment & free alcohol/food. These are a few we have attended -

1) music & mixology- a loyalty event with live music and cocktail demonstrations with the cocktails passed for all who want to try (these were full sized drinks and 4 per person were available)

2) Helipad event - complete with cocktails

3) wine tasting class - complementary and a great event to attend

4) backstage tour - complementary with your elite status

5) wine blending event - this is unique to Celebrity Beyond as a complementary event as I understand it

6) Loyalty event similar to the top tier event with cocktails however they also pass appetizers, it’s typically in a venue such as eden