Royal Up "Pending"?

deep1

After several rounds of having my bids cancelled, due to "changes in reservation" I was able to bid about 3-4days ago.  I bid on 3 classes. Just checked status. The one I really wanted is showing "Pending".  The other two are showing expired? They were supposed to be 7 day but were shortened? Does the "Pending" mean I will be getting one in that category, or does it mean something else like the bid is pending to get in the queue? Its really important, without getting into details, that I get something other than the hole we got stuffed in...

18 minutes ago, Colon said:

Does the system let you to cancel?

last week my royal up changed to pending and system didnt let me to cancel. A couple of hours later I was notified of winning bid. 

It does up til your bid has been approved... but I don't want to cancel. I want a different room than the nightmare one they assigned...

25 minutes ago, Ryan79 said:

Hope this is the case!! I’ve been following your ordeal and sure hope you get this win!!

I hope so... Any other cruise I wouldn't care near as much. Without getting into details (personal) this one is hyper important.