Freestyle Coke Machine

They also have water available to get and fill up your water bottles at Solarium Bistro, Park Cafe, Sorentos and the WJ. You just have to take a cup from there and then fill up your bottle with that, they will not allow you to fill the bottle directly from the machine.

Also ask your room steward to make sure you have ice and then you can use that as well.

1 hour ago, Xaa said:

If you have more than just soda package @Donnax4, I wouldn't bring any.  Just ask for a bottle of water with every drink and stock your cabin cooler.  If it is the soda only, your plan sounds perfect.

I just have the minimal soda package only. I may just throw a few small bottles in my suitcase as back up. Thanks!

Just now, Donnax4 said:

I just have the minimal soda package only.

just an FYI - on Anthem, there were 2 machines side by side in Sorrento's.  1 had a plain water option, 1 did not.  I used to use the water option to rinse out the cup between flavors.  I also think (not positive) that you can use plain cups for just ice or water at those machines, but can't swear to it

1 hour ago, Jolly Ogre said:

They also have water available to get and fill up your water bottles at Solarium Bistro, Park Cafe, Sorentos and the WJ. You just have to take a cup from there and then fill up your bottle with that, they will not allow you to fill the bottle directly from the machine.

Also ask your room steward to make sure you have ice and then you can use that as well.

Thanks for sharing the pointers. Knowing that will come in handy. 

45 minutes ago, Al Miller said:

On Anthem I am pretty sure the water was better than I have at home. I found no need for any type of bottled water. Older ships may be a different story.

Also, FYI, anyone with any cup can get ice at the freestyle machines as the chip scanner only control the soda flow.

Thanks for the feedback! New cruiser here.

1 hour ago, MaryCS62 said:

just an FYI - on Anthem, there were 2 machines side by side in Sorrento's.  1 had a plain water option, 1 did not.  I used to use the water option to rinse out the cup between flavors.  I also think (not positive) that you can use plain cups for just ice or water at those machines, but can't swear to it

I appreciate the feedback. 

On Harmony last August they didn't have the option for plain water (they have 100x flavors you could add to it or so it seemed) on either of the machines in the promenade. And I stared at them quite a bit assuming I was too dumb to find it.  That was only time I have run into machines that didnt have plain water as an option.

On 7/20/2023 at 4:25 PM, brdjnr said:

On Harmony last August they didn't have the option for plain water (they have 100x flavors you could add to it or so it seemed) on either of the machines in the promenade. And I stared at them quite a bit assuming I was too dumb to find it.  That was only time I have run into machines that didnt have plain water as an option.

Thanks! I had a reservation for Harmony at one point, but I changed it to the Wonder when that came out. If you can believe it, this is my same cruise from pre covid, I still have not been able to take for different reasons along the way. Some mine and some from Royal in the past. I’m finally going in Nov.