Cocktail Recipes on Royal Caribbean Ships

PG Cruiser

1 hour ago, DZ_Da_Dude said:

Does anyone know if they can make a liquid marijuana or godfather on the ship?

They should have the ingredients for both of those..you.may have to show them the recipe in case they aren't familiar, though.

8 hours ago, AshleyDillo said:

They should have the ingredients for both of those..you.may have to show them the recipe in case they aren't familiar, though.

I can't wait to start a new recipe project for non-menu items.  As it is, I still have a long way to go with cocktails on Royal's official list.

9 hours ago, PG Cruiser said:

I can't wait to start a new recipe project for non-menu items.  As it is, I still have a long way to go with cocktails on Royal's official list.

If I can help in anyway let me know. Im always game to try new drinks.

2 hours ago, DZ_Da_Dude said:

If I can help in anyway let me know. Im always game to try new drinks.

Right now, I need help getting the recipes for the 60some new cocktails on Icon.  I already have 13 of them, so there are about 47 more.  I have already posted all 12 cocktails at 1400 Lobby Bar and the one new cocktail at Playmakers.

I have the recipes for rest of the cocktails on other Royal ships.

ALL SHOOK UP
"For Grown Folk"
Mason Jar
Wonder of the Seas

09AllShookUp.thumb.jpeg.d5ebcf2cfdca8b4d1797c2cdfe56f65f.jpeg

NOTE:
This is in a separate section of the Mason Jar menu for shakes and floats.

This is the first time I’ve used somebody else’s photo for this recipe project. My Keto whipped cream in a can wasn’t holding its shape well.  I didn’t want to make stabilized whipped cream for a single drink. 

PGsAllShookUp.thumb.jpg.d98c52d792481e969d797a2f83986916.jpg

On 3/25/2024 at 7:54 PM, PG Cruiser said:

MISSISSIPPI MOONLIGHT 

Big fan, especially with brunch. Doesn't taste very alcoholic at all, more like just a very refreshing, fruity lemonade.

1 minute ago, PG Cruiser said:

RIVERBOAT FLOAT 

My favorite "big kid" drink.

Lots of good drinks at Mason Jar, especially if you drink bourbon/whiskey. I tried to but I'm just not a whiskey guy.

16 minutes ago, OCSC Mike said:

Lots of good drinks at Mason Jar, especially if you drink bourbon/whiskey. I tried to but I'm just not a whiskey guy.

As I was working on the Mason Jar drinks, I did notice that they used bourbon a lot, Buffalo Trace in particular.  I found out there's a supply shortage for that.  My ABC required a sign up before I could get it.

MAI TAI 
Beach Bar Menu 
Perfect Day at Coco Cay

01MaiTai.thumb.jpeg.713d16f00517add1875331a6b6305f93.jpeg

NOTE:
The dark rum and sweet & sour mix are not included in the ingredients list on the menus on Coco Cay.  I'm not sure if they use a different recipe on the island.  I decided to add these ingredients like they do on the ship.

This cocktail is also on the menus at Coco Beach Club and Captain Jack's

01MaiTai.thumb.jpeg.b2bfc73bc3ae6700867eb6b85af4fb9c.jpeg  03MaiTai.thumb.jpeg.b21d55b4aa7841d90c13c089fa039a35.jpeg

HURRICANE Coco Cay Version 
Beach Bar Menu
Perfect Day at Coco Cay

03HurricaneCocoCayVersion.thumb.jpeg.f9ebac6c8e9d24373840f4231be8edf1.jpeg

NOTE:

This is the first time I'm posting a copycat version of a Royal cocktail.  From what I gather, Hurricane on Coco Cay has no grenadine.  It also has ingredients that are different from those used onboard. I will edit the graphic when I get the actual recipe the bartenders use.

While doing research on this, I found out that the original Hurricane was yellow because it only had rum, passion fruit syrup and lime juice.  The red color came with the addition of grenadine in later versions.

This cocktail is also on the menus at Coco Beach Club and Captain Jack's.

03HurricaneCocoCayVersion.thumb.jpeg.df8e6c4392b9888697abfd276295821a.jpeg  06HurricaneCocoCayVersion.thumb.jpeg.412ca50511cbd5580ad42e13de367cfc.jpeg

7 hours ago, OCSC Mike said:

Jacksonville is a bit of a drive for me but I could edit in person in return for helping you taste test. 😋

Keep up the good work.

Come on over!  Somebody needs to drink all these cocktails I've been making.  I'm not really a drinker.  I'm just fascinated by mixology. lol

IMG_3069.thumb.jpg.a8279a5685c354bbbaf673df2b986c53.jpg

COCO LOCO
Coco Cay's Signature Cocktail
Perfect Day at Coco Cay

09CocoLoco.thumb.jpeg.776a2314e4e9e08b4ac2b6e30da3735f.jpeg

NOTE:

Although it's not on any menu, this signature cocktail is available at most, if not all, bars on Coco Cay.

This recipe is based on the guide for Royal bartenders that came out in June 2023. It is a much simpler recipe using the Sunsational brand "Tropical Mix."

image.thumb.png.8b0d99b14ed004bda143e2e9b7c291b8.png

Here is an (older) recipe for Coco Loco found online:

0.75 oz dark rum
0.75 oz coconut rum
0.5 oz cream of coconut
0.5 oz papaya juice
0.5 oz orange juice
0.5 oz pineapple juice
0.25 oz grenadine

On Labadee, this same cocktail is served as the "Labadoozie."

2 hours ago, PG Cruiser said:

Here is an (older) recipe for Coco Loco found online:

0.75 oz dark rum
0.75 oz coconut rum
0.5 oz cream of coconut
0.5 oz papaya juice
0.5 oz orange juice
0.5 oz pineapple juice
0.25 oz grenadine

Coco Loco and Labadoozie using old recipe - worth getting one.

Coco Loco and Labadoozie using a premix and one kind of rum - not worth wasting my voucher.

COCO CUVÉE 
Signature Cocktail 
Coco Beach Club 

08CocoCuvee.thumb.jpeg.cb1e79ec0e329610c5481858833b4116.jpeg

NOTE:

I could not find the Chandon Sweet Star (now Chandon Demi Sec) in my area so I just went with Asti (Spumante).

This cocktail is served exclusively at the Coco Beach Club on Coco Cay. (... or is it?)