What's currently on the Health Questionnaire?

SLM

Hi all, Can someone please post screenshots of what is currently on the Health Questionnaire you fill out the day before you cruise?  Also, can someone please tell me what the "Wellness Check" upon arrival for embarkation currently involves? Thanks!

Are you vaccinated?
Are you boosted?

Are you 23+ weeks pregnant?
Do you have any symptom (there's a list) that could possibly be attributed to an illness?

First two questions have no wrong answer.

Pregnancy question would be a disqualifier if you answer yes.

Answering yes for the last question can have various repercussions.

Thanks @smokeybandit for the info.  I'm super glad to see the phrasing on the symptoms question.  Much more leeway (at least the way I would choose to read it) for answering "No" truthfully if you have symptoms that you know are not illness related. The "do you have any of these symptoms" phrasing is always really tough if, for example, you are sneezing because of allergies or if you have recurrent migraines. Thanks!

1 minute ago, SLM said:

Much more leeway (at least the way I would choose to read it) for answering "No" truthfully if you have symptoms that you know are not illness related.

A little poetic license. They simply ask if you've had any of those symptoms in the last (I think) 24 hours.

I interpret it to mean aside from allergies, chronic symptoms, too much spicy Thai food last night, etc.

7 hours ago, teddy said:

Protip: If there is no way you could possibly be pregnant, but you accidentally answer "Yes" to the question, you can correct it at the port.

I recently heard a person who claims reputation significance state that anyone can get pregnant. 
Not what I learned in fourth grade science class.

I guess it will depend who is working at the port.