Adventure Ocean

We’ll be on harmony with a large group in Sept with several children. All of which have never cruised, at least on Royal. So we have a few questions about the kids clubs.
- Does anyone know the hours we can expect? 

-What are the hours while in port?

-Do they feed the kids during port days?

TIA! 

13 minutes ago, MDT127 said:

We’ll be on harmony with a large group in Sept with several children. All of which have never cruised, at least on Royal. So we have a few questions about the kids clubs.
- Does anyone know the hours we can expect? 

-What are the hours while in port?

-Do they feed the kids during port days?

TIA! 

It's been a hot second since my kids have been in AO, but from what I remember there will be limited hours the first day, like you can go in and check it out and sign them up on the first day after 3 or something, and then bring them back from 5 until 10 p.m.

The rest of the cruise they are consistently open, but will close for meal times, so maybe open from 9-noon, and then 2-5 and then 6 to 10 on sea days, but open pretty much the whole day (maybe closing for an hour or two at all aboard) on port days so you can leave the kids in AO while you go ashore, if you want to. I remember that there was one cruise that the kids could choose to eat with the group and they would be taken to the buffet as a group, but I can't remember if that was Royal or Disney, so I'm not 100% sure on them feeding the kids. Sorry!

First day it’s open 7-10pm. The sea days are 9-12 2-5 and 7-10 can pay $7 hour after 10pm. Port days it opens 30 minutes before the first excursion and is open the whole time your in port . Our kids ate dinner  on the port day, they took them to the windjammer at 5pm and they were allowed to have things like chicken fingers and pizza.

22 hours ago, MDT127 said:

Does anyone know the hours we can expect? 

Sea days: 

• 9am - 12pm
  • 2pm - 5pm
  • 7pm - 10pm
  • 10pm - late (1am? 2am?) Extra cost

Port Days are same schedule as sea days, except Adventure ocean is open as long as ship is docked in port.  Once ship departs, it reverts back to the sea day schedule.

22 hours ago, MDT127 said:

Do they feed the kids during port days?

Yes, but only on port days and if the kids happen to be in AO at the designated lunch time,

17 hours ago, Matt said:

Sea days: 

• 9am - 12pm
  • 2pm - 5pm
  • 7pm - 10pm
  • 10pm - late (1am? 2am?) Extra cost

Port Days are same schedule as sea days, except Adventure ocean is open as long as ship is docked in port.  Once ship departs, it reverts back to the sea day schedule.

Yes, but only on port days and if the kids happen to be in AO at the designated lunch time,

Thank you so much! It has beyond helpful for the first time cruisers to have all the helpful information! 75 days until HOS!!