Allure of the seas central park Balcony

• Phillip C changed the title to Allure of the seas central park Balcony

The Central Park balconies located close to the pool deck will hear the pool parties-as the DJ will be loud.  If you like to sit out expecting quiet you’ll be disappointed during those times.

don’t hand things on the balcony rail as the wind has been known to set clothing flying. 

draw the sheer curtain unless you don’t mind people looking in from across the way. 

As I mentioned in another thread earlier today, the missus and I love Central Park balconies.

Central Park is so beautiful at night with amazing piano, awesome lighting and great people watching.

While the pool party music is there at certain times in the afternoons, we're usually hanging out in the Solarium on sea days or on a shore excursion on the port days.

Happy sailing! 🙂 

16 hours ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

I can remember when the CP balconies were the cheapest balcony option but it seems like they are now more expensive than the boardwalk balconies.  

It all seems to depend on the total inventory on-hand. I’ve been watching prices for friends looking to join us this Sept and CP is cheaper than BW right now.

I longed to try a Central Park balcony-until I did.  I had thought it would be a beautiful peaceful place with fun people watching.  Boy was I wrong-it was really loud!  The music from the pool deck was non-stop all day!  At night, there was music in the park.  I had always heard that the Boardwalk balcony cabins were loud, but I can't imagine that they are any louder than the Central Park ones.

Have sailed in both this year CPB and BWB and they both had advantages and disadvantages.

CPB (central park balcony) I imagine if you are on deck 14 the pool noise is even louder,  I was on Deck 12 and you know it is there if on your balcony.  Sliding glass door closed I could rarely if ever hear any of it during the day.  Evening music from the park is not loud, but more subdued, usually over before 9 pm.

BWB (boardwalk balcony) Again on deck 12, even with the sliding door shut you know when they are having an Aqua show.  Was on Allure 2nd from end and the good thing about the Aqua noise was it alerted me to go to my balcony to watch it again.  Again sitting out other times there was some noise from the sports deck and other activities, but when inside it was only the Aqua show I could hear.  My biggest complaint with BWB on the other 4 is that darn drop slide which has little use ruined the view.

If the price allows saving a few hundred and price is a concern, I'd not hesitate to book these again.