Central Park Balcony Questions

Sailing Symphony of the Seas Transatlantic October 29, 2023. My cabin is 14249 port side but it faces starboard. For those who have sailed in a Central Park balcony "will I get any sun on this balcony?" I believe I will have fresh air but not sure of the light I will receive. Very excited about this European trip. Late October on a transatlantic  is different for sunrises and sunsets?  Any info would be appreciated about this cabin. First time on Oasis class and in a neighborhood.

Depends on which way the ship is going. You are going from Spain to Florida or basically traveling south-west. Late in northern hemisphere the sun will be lower in the sky. Very generally, the port side of the ship would be facing south or the direction of the sun when it is low in the sky during winter months. For most of the Atlantic crossing, I would say your balcony would be shaded most of the time. Central Park balconies are nice. You will like it.

I stayed in a starboard side balcony facing port a couple decks above Chops and while there were times when direct sun hit, it was not frequent or predictable due to the heading of the ship, time of day and my desire not to overthink where it might have been. I just went to the pool deck for sun. The vibe of those balconies is serenity. Since you are heading west, sunrises will be aft maybe on the port'ish side in October. I don't predict that you will see a lot of direct sun. It will be shadowy except during the noon hour.

We've enjoyed Central Park balcony rooms on both Wonder and Symphony...I highly recommend them.

Ditto on the amount of sun exposure for these "inside" cabins...varies on time of day and direction of sailing.

You'll really love the balcony at night...Central Park is peaceful with beautiful music and lighting.