Picking a travel agent

After many years of booking myself, I just started using MEI b/c prices have gone a bit crazy and I don't foresee being able to find the last minute deals to which I have been accustomed.

I am extremely happy with both the customer service and the prices I have received from my TA thus far.

P.S. Because MEI sponsors this site, you are far more likely to find people using them than Harr. That doesn't mean the responses won't be genuine but it's definitely going to skew your sample of results.

P.S.S. Harr has nice cabin tour YouTube videos but if I hear about how tall he is yet can fit in a RC shower one more time... 🤣

That's kind of hard.  I love Harr (Herr?) and his youtube videos, but I'm definitely an MEI guy.

Granted, It took my 3rd agent to find one that I absolutely love (Beth Dickerson) and know that she will

always have my back and look out for us.

If you want to find an agent who is an extremely experienced cruiser and an Insider, I would 

recommend reaching out to Josh Crothers.  That dude is super smart, and knows his stuff.  He

has just re-careered and is now with MEI.  If I didn't have Beth, I'd be team Josh big-time!

1 hour ago, OCSC Mike said:

P.S.S. Harr has nice cabin tour YouTube videos but if I hear about how tall he is yet can fit in a RC shower one more time... 🤣

I'm a big guy, I'm 6'6" .... 🤣

Seriously, anytime someone asks this question, MEI is the overwhelming recommendation because they sponsor this site. Due to this, i think some (myself included) feel funny about recommending their non-MEI agent. 

1 hour ago, OCSC Mike said:

Harr has nice cabin tour YouTube videos but if I hear about how tall he is yet can fit in a RC shower one more time... 🤣

That and the coffee machines. And there was something in the Coco Cay cabanas that he went on and on about too. 😂

But to be fair I too find the videos useful.

And to answer the OP's question, I am very happy with my MEI agent.

7 minutes ago, SweetPea said:

Seriously, anytime someone asks this question, MEI is the overwhelming recommendation because they sponsor this site. Due to this, i think some (myself included) feel funny about recommending their non-MEI agent. 

If it's OK with Matt, I think you should feel free!