do you know how many days it takes for your cabin to appear on set sail pass? using bar code trick we have muster and a room # We would like to print our luggage tags

My latest GTY saw the barcode cabin number appear roughly 10 days before they made it official.   

I don't think it's fixed.   For the circumstances of my sail date it allowed them to be certain in that amount of time.   Another ship or sail date will have circumstances that are different so the timing may be different. 

1 hour ago, CanHardlyWait said:

Luggage tags are the last few pages of your edocs, which should be available at 30 days.

They have a GTY so the 30 days doesn't apply. They have to have their room officially assigned before being able to access those docs.

4 hours ago, twangster said:

My latest GTY saw tne barcode cabin number appear roughly 10 days before they made it official.   

I don't think it's fixed.   For tne circumstances of my sail date it allowed them to be certain in that amount of time.   Another ship or sail date will have circumstances that are different so tne timing may be different.

The timing of everything related to GTY's definitely varies. I used to book almost nothing but GTY's.

Now that prices are a bit crazy and I no longer expect to find last minute deals or use the GGG sale as I have in the past, I began using an MEI TA who has rates below the GTY rates I see on the RC site but they are for assignable cabins (and refundable deposit). He's also provided excellent service beyond the prices, just for full disclosure.

Choosing my cabin and booking far in advance is actually new to me, lol. I almost miss the nervous anticipation of finding out where my GTY will be and then looking to move it... almost. 🤣

2 minutes ago, CanHardlyWait said:

Read title. They already have cabin number. Only asking about edocs to print luggage tag.

They have it from the bar code trick (this lets you see your GTY cabin #  before it is officially assigned if you're not familiar).

They can't print anything until it is officially assigned.

You can use the bar trick to see your possibly assigned cabin number but until it is actually assigned, you won't be able to print tags and such. No guaranteed or set times with GTY.

FYI they could unofficially assign your cabin for months, you sailing June 18th means they could wait until June 15th and officially assign you. That is the crux of GTY.