Crown and Anchor Status Match

Im currently emerald with 78 points and have a upcoming cruise on Harmony of the Seas that ends on May 27th that will result in me being Diamond. I'm embarking on Celebrity on the 27th for my first Celebrity cruise and was wondering if anyone knew if they would honor my Diamond status on Royal given the extremely short turn around.

1 hour ago, Montemy2419 said:

We just made Diamond on Royal and then we booked two cruises on Celebrity.  I had read that being Diamond makes you Elite but for us it didn't happen.  The cruises aren't until next year so I will get this corrected but I just found it interesting.

Select not Elite.png

Celebrity should update at some point.  I'm guessing it isn't instant once you leveled up in the CAS.  Give it a month and look again.  

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/8/2023 at 10:07 AM, ZMontrose said:

Im currently emerald with 78 points and have a upcoming cruise on Harmony of the Seas that ends on May 27th that will result in me being Diamond. I'm embarking on Celebrity on the 27th for my first Celebrity cruise and was wondering if anyone knew if they would honor my Diamond status on Royal given the extremely short turn around.

This year I've been observing points about 7-days from disembarkation of previous cruise.  That's just what me and my wife have seen this year, can't speak for across the board.