Water packages

Yup, it stinks. I see $23 for 12 bottles and $40 for 24 for my next cruise. Ridiculous for standard water bottle size. 

I did see something awhile back about them moving to 1L bottles, but the listing has no mention of bottle size. It'd make more sense if it was 1L bottles, but I don't know if that's the case or not. 

If you get the Refreshment or Deluxe Beverage Package(s), water bottles are included there. Just FYI in case you were considering a drink package.

59 minutes ago, Cactus527 said:

Yup, it stinks. I see $23 for 12 bottles and $40 for 24 for my next cruise. Ridiculous for standard water bottle size. 

I did see something awhile back about them moving to 1L bottles, but the listing has no mention of bottle size. It'd make more sense if it was 1L bottles, but I don't know if that's the case or not. 

If you get the Refreshment or Deluxe Beverage Package(s), water bottles are included there. Just FYI in case you were considering a drink package.

Yep - that is what we did in 2021.  I got a bargain for the refreshment package on BF.  Thinking it won't be as much of a bargain this year and was going to purchase this at the 40% off rate.  I am chatting with a rep from Royal on FB Messenger and she is checking the size for me.  I will post back with what I find out.

For a while CP said 1L bottles and then around March this year that changed. I know of two cruise groups that got the 1L bottles in March and then when the wording on CP changed it was mostly back to those crappy TRU waters which are 16.9oz. They went back to the smaller bottle while the price has increased dramatically. I purchased a pack of 24 for $16 during last year's BF sale, so I guess I will just wait until then if I want a package. Also keep in mind each bottle is now $3.50+18% onboard. 

First time in a long time we are not getting the refreshment package.  We just plan on using our prime status and vouchers for adult beverages.  Having said that, we purchased water to have in the room.  Yes it was expensive, but I don't have to lug around cases of water on day one while waiting for the room to be ready.