Magnetic dimmable light for bathroom

We are back from our cruise and have another one booked. The bathroom light was a scary thing in the middle of the night and complete darkness doesn't work either. Ha.

In our group, one couple had a magnetic battery operated dimmable light they added to the inside of their bathroom door. Touch to turn on but with ability to adjust the brightness with a slide button. She said she got it on Amazon.

I've been looking and can't seem to find anything like what she showed me.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

This is a set of 3 magnetic motion sensor rechargeable lights someone on this forum recommended. I'm sorry I don't remember who to credit them, but I did recently purchase. It's not exactly what you're asking for, but it is forum-member tested and recommended:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09DZ4SQNZ?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details

Hi @Eyeonhevn!

@Sharla from MEI Travel recommended the lights @FloatyBoaty linked above at Amazon... we used them on our last sailing in January and they did the trick for us!

We used the motion sensor setting and placed them strategically around the cabin (low on the walls) so when we got out of bed, they would light up the floor. They shut off pretty quickly when they stop sensing motion so it shouldn't disturb anyone sleeping. There is also a setting I believe to keep them on which may work in the bathroom.

2 hours ago, FloatyBoaty said:

This is a set of 3 magnetic motion sensor rechargeable lights someone on this forum recommended. I'm sorry I don't remember who to credit them, but I did recently purchase. It's not exactly what you're asking for, but it is forum-member tested and recommended:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09DZ4SQNZ?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details

I love those lights, got them on pre-order direct from Wyze.   At home I keep them in the bathrooms, and the stairs,  they work great.   Hadn't thought about taking them on cruises,  we usually take battery operated tea lights.   Will have to take these on our June cruise. Thanks!