Issues receiving RCI invoices?

18 minutes ago, Colombia20102018 said:

I’ll give it a couple days before calling back. Thanks

If you used a TA he/she should be taking care of it for you. If you don't use one you might want to consider it. There's a thread on why you should in the discussion section right now. Oh and I just received my docs to sign this morning so that took even longer.

3 hours ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

My only email issue is that all Royal Caribbean emails go directly to my trash.  …but I know that now so I just go there to look for it.  Yes, I know that I must add RC to my contacts list.  Didn’t help.

Spam filter or email sorting rule acting up perhaps?  I've got one coworker who sends meeting updates that go straight to my Deleted Items folder.  I've setup specific rules to keep these to my Inbox but they still end up in Deleted.  I can even manually run the rule and it moves them to my Inbox but they still get deleted on initial arrival.  I've given up explaining it.  Normal email and meeting updates from EVERYONE else work correctly though!

I have no problem getting invoices but promotional emails are far and few between. My fiance gets them and I don't think she asked for them , maybe just gave them permission. I have "signed up " a few times for deals and last minute stuff and seldom get anything.

3 hours ago, deep1 said:

I have no problem getting invoices but promotional emails are far and few between. My fiance gets them and I don't think she asked for them , maybe just gave them permission. I have "signed up " a few times for deals and last minute stuff and seldom get anything.

I didn't use to receive promotional emails, but started getting them after checking in for my cruise last month. Now I literally get 2-3 emails from them everyday. Sometimes they are sales for booking a new cruise, sometimes they are cruise planner sales for my next cruise. I didn't do anything to turn them on that I recall. I wish there was a way to change the frequency. I don't know why companies think I want to hear from them so often. Once a week would be fine. I just checked my email trash and I've had 60 emails from them since Mar 9.