WiFi on Mariner?

Tara K

Hello fellow cruisers! I’m taking my first RC cruise in April on Mariner.  I booked a guarantee inside so who knows where we will end up.  Just wondering how the wifi is, esp in the rooms.   Both my son and I wear a dexcom for our diabetes management and wifi/service is needed to get a reading. We will of course bring back up supplies but prefer to use our dexcom if possible.  Thanks for your input!

Edited by SpeedNoodles
changed title to actual subject

I was on in Jan.  Early on embarkation day I got a 90+ Mbps speed test before everyone was signed in. 

Obviously slowed down once we left port and everyone signed on.  Streaming in the room was sometimes a challenge, but normal web traffic wasn't an issue.  The room was definitely the slowest place to use it.

I am on Mariner this summer and I use the internet a lot while on cruises (work and business needs).  I was on Allure last month and the internet on that ship was terrible.  That was the first ship I was on that had starlink and I was really disappointed with it.  I am hoping Mariner isn't the same.