Once a Day room cleaning

From what I read, the issue is not once or twice service, but specific things done at this time. It seems like the better option is the ability to customize what you need.  That is, some customers need bed/couch setup/takedown and others want ice and others want towels.   Some people might want then to make the beds and/or turn them down or towel animals or not.   If the service was more clearly defined, than I am sure it could both cut down the time and to save the environment 😉

On 2/27/2023 at 12:37 PM, ScottD said:

I don't really mind this at all unless you have a pull out bed\pullman. Which I'd assume they would have to come twice a day still. I honestly don't need them in there in the morning

That is the part I am interested to see about ... I am fine with one "full" service a day, but would rather not have to either out away or set up the extra bed space we use as a family of 5

Guess I would be totally cool with 1 and 1/2 services a day lol

17 hours ago, TheMaxRebo said:

That is the part I am interested to see about ... I am fine with one "full" service a day, but would rather not have to either out away or set up the extra bed space we use as a family of 5

Guess I would be totally cool with 1 and 1/2 services a day lol

According to my cabin attendant on the Anthem….

Passengers can choose day or evening service on the first day. Cabins with a Pullman or sofa bed will still be visited twice a day to set up/put away the extra beds, but the full cleaning will only be done once.

On 3/3/2023 at 7:42 AM, BrianB said:

According to my cabin attendant on the Anthem….

Passengers can choose day or evening service on the first day. Cabins with a Pullman or sofa bed will still be visited twice a day to set up/put away the extra beds, but the full cleaning will only be done once.

This is perfect. That's all I need... one cleaning and help with the Sofa bed! I am absolutely fine with this