Izumi - reservation

Sev1020

If you are just booking to pay directly yourselves, you can book in your planner ahead of time - I see a small discount by booking beforehand from the onboard price. If you have the UDP, you'll have to wait to book at any of the specialty restaurants once you're on the ship. If you are paying yourself, you can also wait until you are on the ship to make a reservation. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/14/2023 at 8:34 AM, brgreens said:

I know it's not Oasis class, but any chance that Anthem's Izumi offers takeout? 

Happy to report that on the Odyssey in March 2023 - I was able to just walk up and order take out. 

Took it back to the balcony and had sushi watching the ocean. It was lovely. I had the Champagne Lobster Roll - it was excellent.  

1 hour ago, Sev1020 said:

Happy to report that on the Odyssey in March 2023 - I was able to just walk up and order take out. 

Took it back to the balcony and had sushi watching the ocean. It was lovely. I had the Champagne Lobster Roll - it was excellent.  

Am going to try for this myself on Wonder this July. Hoping for the same success and will try to remember to report back 🫡