Special events such as the Super Bowl while on board

MikeK01

We are going to be onboard Harmony for the SuperBowl.  I understand that they show the game on the big screen over the Aqua theater venue.  Do they do anything special in terms of food and drink availability at the Aqua theater?  I know there are a couple of restaurants nearby, but is there any extra bar service, or to go type food offered from WJ special for the game?

5 hours ago, MikeK01 said:

We are going to be onboard Harmony for the SuperBowl.  I understand that they show the game on the big screen over the Aqua theater venue.  Do they do anything special in terms of food and drink availability at the Aqua theater?  I know there are a couple of restaurants nearby, but is there any extra bar service, or to go type food offered from WJ special for the game?

We were on oasis last year for Superbowl, we rented the private area at playmakers for our group to watch the game. With renting it we got unlimited food for what they were serving. They had platters that had wings, fries and a few other things. But thats all you could ger till after halftime. 

I don't believe harmony has playmakers but I don't think RC will ignore the Superbowl it will probably be on throughout the ship. At minimum at the pub where they have a small menu as well.

In terms of aqua there is only sabor and johnny rockets around and I'm not sure they will give out food. You can go to guest services or if you have a suite or are diamond members speak to the concierge at either lounge to get more info.

Enjoy your cruise.

I was on Symphony last year for Super Bowl.  We wanted to watch the Super Bowl in the Aqua theater but it was raining, so we opted for the indoor Cinema showing of it.  The only extra thing that they were serving was some popcorn.  My husband wanted to get a burger from Playmakers and they refused to sell him one, because the entire venue was reserved.  We got hotdogs at Boardwalk Dog House and a milkshake from Johnny Rockets and took it into the theater.  Be prepared that the Super Bowl commercials are not shown.  You will have the same 4 commercials for 4 hours straight.  We just got off Wonder and saw The NFC and AFC championship games on board.  The same 4 commercials get old VERY fast.  None-the-less, it is very fun to watch the games with an enthusiastic crowd.