Deluxe drink package

gi333

Hi.

Im sorry because I know this subject has been already discussed probably. May i know what is the lowest price this package could go?  I read 48$.  If that is correct that price is very worth it because you could break even after 3 drinks cocktails right?

Thanks 

These days the lowest price is likely in the $50 range, but it's almost irrelevant.

The price someone else pays on another ship/sailing has no reflection on what you can expect to pay.

Prices for the drink package vary greatly, and it can depend on the ship, sail date, how many other people bought a package, etc.

Moreover, you can always re-price the drink package and get a lower price if it drops, which is why I always advocate booking a drink package ASAP if you know you want it to lock in a price.

In short, drink package prices aren't like retail prices for merchandise. There's no correlation between what someone else has paid.

12 minutes ago, gi333 said:

Ok but we agree that if it goes at 50$ you would break even after 3 cocktails about? At 16$ the cocktail?  Am I right? 

You need to factor in an 18% gratuity on top of the daily package price (so a $100 price would be $118). Cocktails run $11-$14 on the ship + 18% gratuity.  The package also includes things like specialty coffees, bottled water, soda, fresh squeezed juices, Johnny Rockets shakes, Vitality Cafe smoothies. Wine by the glass is covered up to $14.  

13 minutes ago, Weezie57 said:

We are on Voyage of the Seas this summer and our price so far is $59.99.  Of course, I am constantly checking to see if it will go lower but I doubt it.  

My question is can you use the drink package in the specialty dinning restaurants?

yes, you can use it anywhere on the ship (possible exception is Vintages, if the ship has it, and only because I never went in it, so never tried). You can also use it on Coco Cay & Labadee