Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

About gi333

  • Rank

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. I won't get a full refund because I have applied an existing fcc to this cruise. It's because I canceled my cruise of April 3 weeks before them cancelled. So I was not able to get refund because I canceled before. Now if they would cancel March I would get my extra money I paid cash refunded but not my fcc. I would get another fcc. I really find it very difficult to accept that I wasn't able to get my money back after they canceled. My dilemma would have been over then.
  2. Wow. I think our options are like non existant. Our original cruise was April 19 2020 and we had kids sail free sale. We rebooked for March 2021 with kids sail free. Now I'd like to postpone again to summer 2021 but kids sail free is not elligle! Can I do lift and shift for my cruise of March 2021 to summer 2021? We paid our March cruise 3200$ and the same one in summer would be over 5000$. I refuse to pay more money in these conditions. We can only cruise March break or summer now since our kid is starting school in September. Talk about being screwed. I want my money back.
  3. I wish that we didn't rebook for a march 2021 cruise back in March when the pandemic started. We got also got screwed then because our April 2020 cruise got canceled but since we canceled it at first I was not eligible for a refund. Now we have a fcc and if cancel March 2021 get another fcc. This is bs.... They should remove an expiration date on it. Here in Canada we got screwed by the airlines because they just give a credit. I mean I'm starting to think that will end up losing my money... Too much instability in the USA right now. Then what if my kids school or government still impose quarantine on return trip.... Who knew that this would be this bad 5 months later.
  4. Ok. We cancelled our cruise that was the April 19 th and they gave us a credit. Then the cruise got canceled anyway and couldn't get a refund because I canceled it before which is not acceptable. Now we have a cruise booked February 28 2021 from Florida. I have a feeling that it won't be happening. Problem is that if royal cancels that cruise my fcc used to pay for it won't be refunded as cash. I'm really screwed. Feel like calling them to see if I cancel now if can be reimbursed cash.....
  5. Can anyone correct me please if I am mistaken because the reply I got doesn't match with the following policy of royal caribbean : Please note: If you used a Cruise with Confidence certificate on this sailing, and you request a refund instead, we’ll refund any NEW funds paid above the certificate amount, and we’ll reinstate your original Cruise with Confidence certificate. So that means that if mu cruise gets cancelled and I used fcc to pay for it I won't get cash refund. Am I right?
  6. Really? That is not what I read. It says any fcc applied will be reimbursed in fcc... Did you have to argue about it?
  7. We are starting to worry about our cruise that is the 28 February 2021from Port Canaveral. We already cancelled once our cruise of April 19 2020 out of Puerto Rico . I do not find it fair that you wouldn't get cash refund on the portion paid with fcc if they cancel the cruise. This is the same bs as airlines almost here in Canada.
  8. Hello. Did anyone get their fcc for the 100% cruise with confidence? I cancelled my cruise 2 weeks ago and still did not get it and I still haven't got my precruise purchases refund for excursions etc. Thank you for your help
  9. Also another point is why would they do a price adjustment before final payment and not give us a 25% extra credit. I feel screwed because we have decided to rebook next year and I feel like our loyalty is not enough. I feel like we are punished for having cancelled
  10. We have canceled our cruise of the 19 April two weeks ago and we are still waiting for our fcc of the cruise value . Now we find out that the cruise will be canceled by royal Caribbean and offer refund or 125% fcc. Am I screwed here because I am loosing 25 %?? Should I call royal to protest? I'm loosing 500 $ here.
  11. orlando hotels is cheaper.... us we are deciding if we will take a hotel close to disney springs are or a hotel close to port ..... it depends what we want to do because disney springs is quite far from port...
  12. Anyone can recommend else where near cocoa Beach? I saw around Titusville area etc.
  13. My cruise wasn't canceled yet. It was supposed to be on April 19. I cancelled it.
  14. does anyone know how long it will take to get my fcc? i cancelled my cruise a week ago. thanks so the help
  15. And is the port far from coco beach? How much was the royal bus shuttle?
  • Create New...