What is the Health Status Questionnaire the day before departure?

ronniebel

1 hour ago, ronniebel said:

Health Status Questionnaire the day before departure. What does that consist of?

Just asks if you are vaccinated, sick or pregnant.

1 hour ago, ronniebel said:

Also, the day of departure, there is a wellness check prior to boarding What are the details of that?

Confirms your answers to the health status questionnaire haven't changed.

6 hours ago, ronniebel said:

And what if one is not vaccinated?

This is a simple self-attested question they ask.  There is no wrong answer here! It is just for their records in case they need it for a destination port or they have an outbreak on board.  People I have met onboard that were not vaccinated and answered truthfully had no issues on embarkation and were not even asked about it again outside of the app before boarding.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
14 hours ago, Joe bulldog said:

If you answer yes on the wellness check to any of those questions,  does that automatically keep you from getting on board.... or do they just ask for proof of a little more detail of your situation

It's automatic denial, or at least it was in 2022 when I tried it.

4 hours ago, Matt said:

It's automatic denial, or at least it was in 2022 when I tried it.

I'm just curious because that list is very generic and could be anything, which if it means an automatic denial, would seem to encourage more people to lie about it. ... .... Seems like they would be better off if they said, "if you check yes to any of these symptoms, bring in a note from a licensed physician saying you don't have any communicable illnesses"...  Anyway.. Just a random thought...