Drink Package - Regarding Water

Mike T

I understand tea/lemonade/flavored juice and water are included with base fare...but is that water bottled or is it from a water filling station around the ships?

Asking for a friend who is sailing at end of month on Serenade out of Tampa....

I wasn't sure cause I just buy a drink package for me and my Wife.

12 minutes ago, Mturk said:

Bottled water would not be included. Your friend would need to get a refreshment package. There is also a water bottle package that can be had as well.

So what kind of water is included in base fare?  Water filling stations and tap water?

12 minutes ago, Mturk said:

TBH not 100% sure as we usually have the DBP and, since we hit Diamond, the refreshment package.

Yeah...we have DBP and Refreshment so I am not sure either...LOL!  She's a first timer going next week and freaking out over all the info so I'm trying to help her.  🤣

1 hour ago, Mike T said:

So what kind of water is included in base fare?  Water filling stations and tap water?

Yes, but keep in mind that the tap water on a ship is filtered, it is 100% better than Florida water and about 25% better than Chicago water. For reference, Chicago has some of the best water in the country.

1 hour ago, Midwest Cruiser said:

Drink package will include bottled water. Non drink package will just be from fill stations and Tap water.

I'm assuming that when you say drink package vs. non drink package that you're really saying alcoholic package vs. non-alcoholic, correct? However, the refreshment package does include "bottled still and sparking water."