Spa Question For the Ladies (and I suppose dudes...LOL)

Mike T

Was thinking of getting my Wife the Fire and Ice Pedicure on Symphony when we sail in February.  Any of you ladies done this and does it include getting the nails painted?

It's description reads:
This super rejuvenating pedicure will warm your senses and cool your tension with our therapeutic hot and cold therapy. Savor the sublime as your feet and lower legs are soothed with our cooling gels and then warmed with a muscle-melting heated stone massage. This combination of hot and cold, plus aroma-therapeutic ingredients promote healthy-looking skin and nails.

PS - From the subject line...I know dudes get pedicures also...I happen to ref HS basketball and it's a treat to get one during the season to rejuvenate the dogs!...I just don't get them toes painted). 😉

1 hour ago, Ampurp85 said:

In my long life as a woman.....j/k I am only three and a half years old, a pedicure should always include a polish. 

LOL!  Well, I know this but didn't want to assume that to be the case based on Royal's Description of services. 🤷‍♂️😂

5 hours ago, Mike T said:

LOL!  Well, I know this but didn't want to assume that to be the case based on Royal's Description of services. 🤷‍♂️😂

Yes, I try not to assume much when it comes to Royal's descriptions either🤣 but they would have really made a mess if a close to $100 pedicure didn't include at least basic polish.