Labadee Excursions

micahd

One day all the other excursions will populate.  I'll be in Labadee on 1/31/23.  I booked the Dragon's tail coaster back on 10/10/22.  I did end up canceling and rebooking with the Black Friday deal to get it 1/2 off.  But, I'm thinking your Labadee excursions should come up soon.

If you are sailing in Jan 2023, it is a possibility that some Labadee stuff is sold out. Or they are reworking some of the excursions based on demand. I would keep checking in hopes of cancellations. We went to Labadee last month on Odyssey, for months the Sip and Paint was sold out and not showing up. A month before sailing, some spots popped up. 

• 5 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Last Lion said:

Am I reading this right? I see a cost of $107 for a beach lounger for two at Labadee in my cruise planner for a March cruise.

For a lounger. Nothing else is included.

Wait till you see the price for a cabana, you'll absolutely $#!t your pants over that!  I just bring a towel to lay on the ground, costs absolutely nothing.

On 1/7/2023 at 8:36 AM, Last Lion said:

Am I reading this right? I see a cost of $107 for a beach lounger for two at Labadee in my cruise planner for a March cruise.

For a lounger. Nothing else is included.

The lounger is a two-lounge chair set up with clamshell umbrella, specifically reserved, and you only need to purchase 1 for two people. There are free lounge chairs with umbrellas throughout Labadee.

We visit Labadee in early March, and have been watching the cabana prices for a while now.  Pricing was between $1,00 and $1,499 for the day.  We were shocked. 

The pricing has come down a bit within the last week, but $899 for the day is still a little bit much for us.  We are hoping they come down some more before our sailing as it is my husband's birthday that day.  Fingers crossed.  Otherwise we will walk around for a bit, check out the free loungers and then head back to the ship.  It will still be a great day!