What time does check-in open?

nemrac917

38 minutes ago, nemrac917 said:

Check-in for my upcoming cruise is going to be opening in about a month.  I work a super crazy schedule, so I'd like to set an alarm for myself to check-in as early as possible.  So my question is what time does check-in usually open on that date? 

At midnight?  7am EST? Another time?

Midnight of the time zone the ship is in. My upcoming cruise leaves from Los Angeles, so our check in opened midnight Pacific time.  

Just a note though, we had a big group of people logging on that night and in the wee morning hours, people logging in a few days later were getting check in times only 30 minute later than those of us anxiously awaiting the opening.  

Midnight

if the app gives you a “check in has checked out” message than log into the website.  If on the website you’ll need to add a lot of info.  I bypass the passport stuff by clicking on “naturalization papers” (go back another  day  and edit to add correct paperwork) and get your check in time  

it’s so much easier to grab check in (arrival time) on the app.  I hope it works for you!

4 hours ago, CruiseFun said:

Hello -- please confirm "midnight" -- very much open to interpretation! 

For example, if sailing out of MIA and the app indicates check-in opens on October 24th, would I need to be looking at my app at 11:58PM EST on October 23 or 24? 

Thanks.

I'd start looking late on the 23rd for opening at midnight on the 24th EST.

On 10/22/2022 at 5:45 PM, Coda_Sarah said:

Oh glad to see this.  I’m sailing from Galveston next year and they are an hour behind me here (Eastern time). I don’t know if i will be awake at 1am so I’ll probably end up setting an alarm.

We're sailing from Galveston, too, in January.

I'm lucky that I work night shift, so it's pretty likely that I'll be at a computer and wide awake at the stroke of midnight, lol.