Serenade of the Seas - Sep 12, 2023 - Sep 24, 2023 (12 Night Tampa To Boston Cruise)

Thanks to @Lovetocruise2002 for pointing out a very good deal on suites on a 12-day repositioning cruise, I am booked on this sailing.  Itinerary looks great and sailing on this class of ship will be a new experience for me, as well as sailing in an Owners' Suite.

Did anyone else book this one?

image.jpeg.2317519795324e300d4fcff9060fdba8.jpeg

On 8/17/2022 at 5:20 PM, dmattinson said:

Thanks to @Lovetocruise2002 for pointing out a very good deal on suites on a 12-day repositioning cruise, I am booked on this sailing.  Itinerary looks great and sailing on this class of ship will be a new experience for me, as well as sailing in an Owners' Suite.

Did anyone else book this one?

Thought about it seriously, but already have Grandeur for a B3B.

Enjoy, that one will be a great one!

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/17/2022 at 9:23 AM, Lovetocruise2002 said:

Unfortunately no. Could not find a way to justify leaving the 15 and 17 year old home alone for 12+ days....

Yeah, that's tough.  A week, maybe.  More than that becomes a worrisome challenge.

I think back to when my parents went on vacation and my sister and I couldn't go because we still had summer school. We didn't get wild (my grandmother lived across the street) but we capitalized on limited supervision for the week.

• AshleyDillo changed the title to Serenade of the Seas - Sep 12, 2023 - Sep 24, 2023 (12 Night Tampa To Boston Cruise)