What brand soaps in GS on Allure?

Hi! Getting that packing list solidified for my upcoming trip on Allure and I wanted to verify that, since it hasn't undergone amplification, it still has the small gilcrest and soames shampoo body wash and conditioner versus the mint and cilantro ones we had on Odyssey (can't remember the brand). Can anyone confirm what soap / body wash / shampoo is being provided for a Grand suite on Allure?

Thanks

Thanks all!

13 hours ago, AlohaLivin said:

I never can remember that - but then I mostly ignore the hardware on the shower wall 😂 Fine curly hair, I don’t risk it!

I normally ignore it too but I ended up not packing enough conditioner last cruise and used it. It was lovely. (though I do have my hair in synthetic braids on vacation so I'm more lenient with what I use vs when it's going on my raw hair)

21 minutes ago, CrimsonCruiser said:

Thanks all!

I normally ignore it too but I ended up not packing enough conditioner last cruise and used it. It was lovely. (though I do have my hair in synthetic braids on vacation so I'm more lenient with what I use vs when it's going on my raw hair)

I can definitely see that happening. Sometime it is a guess on how much product to bring. But we are about to shove off so I will make sure to try it at over the next two weeks. The worst that can happen is that I look like I have ship hair 😂