Another Unlimited Beverage Program Question

FManke

I've purchased the Royal Replenishment package for our upcoming cruise, and I have a quick question. I drink a lot of beverages. This is the main reason I purchased the plan and can see myself getting a premium beverage on the way to dinner, and then getting more to drink once I get there. Is it truly unlimited with no restrictions as long as you only receive one beverage at a time? They don't keep track of the number of drinks or time between drinks?

As you likely already know Royal Replenish doesnt include alcohol so the phrase "see myself getting a premium beverage on the way to dinner" may end up confusing to folks.  With that being said they do not technically keep track of the time between drinks but they are very savvy if they see you order a drink, disappear for a minute or two and come back for another.  Thats a clear indication of sharing and they will get a manager over very quickly in those situations.  Just be reasonable and do not do things that even you would consider suspicious and you will have no issues at all.  For example I have grabbed a beer in the pub and walked over to the promenade for a coffee within 1 minute (yes coffee and beer) and have never had any issue.

Sorry for the confusion. I was speaking of a premium coffee. I think the example, you gave about the beer and coffee is what I was asking about. I'm not looking at a way to "cheat" the system. Just looking to understand the fine print, if any.

I didn't think premium coffee was included with the replenishment package.  I just don't remember.... Been since December since I cruised, long over due.

Royal Replenish definitely includes all premium coffees as well as non alcoholic bar drinks such as a pina colada without the alcohol

I've read that on anthem they do t give you your sea pass cards at check-in, that they are in your room and I cannot get to my room until 1pm and I will be boarding around 11am. My question is how do I get drinks since I have a drink package? I would like to get a cocktail as soon as I board the ship.

Your SetSail pass has a bar code on it. The bartenders/waiters can scan that barcode and know you have the package.