Key - Update

We purchased the Key for our upcoming Harmony cruise (before restart).  Once they reinstated the Key program, we go an email stating that the lunch at Chops was not available and that we would get 25% off specialty  dining when booked on board and no-fee room service for entire cruise.  Since the Chops lunch was reinstated, I didn't think we would still get those extras.  However, I just got an email on Tuesday (July 5th) from RCI stating that we get the lunch as well as still getting the 25% discount on specialty dining as well as the no-fee room service.  We are pleasantly surprised to say the least.  Not really sure how much we will use the room service but it is nice to know we can if we want to.

Now we just need to test negative on the 15th, pray for no flight delays on the 16th and be on time for our noon check in on the 17th!

5 hours ago, whitsmom said:

We purchased the Key for our upcoming Harmony cruise (before restart).  Once they reinstated the Key program, we go an email stating that the lunch at Chops was not available and that we would get 25% off specialty  dining when booked on board and no-fee room service for entire cruise.  Since the Chops lunch was reinstated, I didn't think we would still get those extras.  However, I just got an email on Tuesday (July 5th) from RCI stating that we get the lunch as well as still getting the 25% discount on specialty dining as well as the no-fee room service.  We are pleasantly surprised to say the least.  Not really sure how much we will use the room service but it is nice to know we can if we want to.

Now we just need to test negative on the 15th, pray for no flight delays on the 16th and be on time for our noon check in on the 17th!

Don't put a lot of stock into that email.  I hate to be the party pooper, and I hope I am wrong, but in March we had the key on Allure, and once onboard the free room service was not honored.

I was just going to mention...........print out the letter. My coworker brought the Key during the restart for some of his cruises and so far, he is 2/4. The letter indicates they will honor the perks, but he couldn't get them to do the specialty dining discount on Ovation and the room service on Allure. I suggested making sure to print out the letter and he was able to get them to do it on Wonder. I chalk it up to the many new crew members, it helps having it in writing.

5 hours ago, TXcruzer said:

Don't put a lot of stock into that email.  I hate to be the party pooper, and I hope I am wrong, but in March we had the key on Allure, and once onboard the free room service was not honored.

My son n law called them & they told him to print out the email and they would honor it. We will see!