When Does Check In Become Available

If you go into your sailing on the app and click on the little head&shoulders icon top right it shows you the opening date for check-in towards the bottom.

Screenshot_20220628-081843.thumb.png.0b640b899acfa50cfc08cd9b4c5d4582.png

My sailing on 23 September opens on 9 August so yours will likely be a few days before that. 

1 hour ago, Eddie Ireland said:

I didn't know there was an app until I saw your reply. That's handy, my check in opens August 5th. Thank you both.

Glad to have been of assistance. 🙂

The app is very handy. Since you're new to it, I suggest you read Jenna's introductory blog post on it here:

https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/2021/12/31/royal-caribbean-app-walkthrough-and-tips

Note that since Jenna's post was published, there has been an addition to the app, which you can see if you look at my pic: bottom right, you'll see a button that says "excursions". That lets you see all the ship-sponsored excursions that are on offer for your cruise and you can buy them ahead of time if you want to. If there are any that you really, really want to do, it's definitely to buy before your cruise, as popular excursions can sell out.