Sailing out of Miami

Pooch

17 minutes ago, Pooch said:

Have done Tampa & PC and check in and boarding was so easy (esp. because we used the terminal garage this time!).  October is out of Miami.  How much different/harder/easier will it be?

Other then actually getting to the port, the check in process is refined to perfection at the terminal in Miami. The only bottleneck will be on the way out the parking garage the elevator is normally a mess and takes some time to get to your floor. If you are not parking a car then I’m sure it’s not very difficult to get a ride share or taxi right out of the door.

18 minutes ago, Pooch said:

Have done Tampa & PC and check in and boarding was so easy (esp. because we used the terminal garage this time!).  October is out of Miami.  How much different/harder/easier will it be?

The new terminal complex in Miami is my favorite.  It is soooooooo easy (that's not including any road construction that MAY be going on).  Are you going Star Class, if so, I've got a video of the entrance and the Star Class pre-boarding lounge I'd be glad to share.

1 hour ago, Pooch said:

We are in a suite so that should help with an arrival time.  Thanks!

Our experience has been at the Miami port is a lot better than Fort Lauderdale in terms of ease and time. In the suite’s line, it took us maybe 8 minutes to be onboard for Symphony in early November, but a week later for Allure (same line) tedious and much slower (every part). Since we are sailing out of Miami this Saturday, we are hoping for a replay of that eight minutes (or at least 20) 😊

29 minutes ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

We've done boarding in Miami with, and without a Genie.  Terminal A is by far, my most favourite terminal to sail out of.  Not only are the views beautiful, but the terminal is very efficient, and boarding is super fast.  With and without a Genie. 🙂

2000% better. 👍🏼 Have fun.