The unlimited factor of the unlimited dining package

Raven

We just got back from the Navigator of the Seas where we had the unlimited dining package.   We took full use of it,  even having sushi appetizers at Izumi before dinners at Chopped and Hooked. At hooked we ordered multiple entrees with no problem (multiple lobster dishes).   We enjoyed the flexibility so much as soon as we got off the ship we purchased the unlimited dining for our Harmony of the Seas cruise in June.  Will we have the same freedom to let's say order multiple entrees at 150 central Park if we really like something?  

3 hours ago, Raven said:

We just got back from the Navigator of the Seas where we had the unlimited dining package.   We took full use of it,  even having sushi appetizers at Izumi before dinners at Chopped and Hooked. At hooked we ordered multiple entrees with no problem (multiple lobster dishes).   We enjoyed the flexibility so much as soon as we got off the ship we purchased the unlimited dining for our Harmony of the Seas cruise in June.  Will we have the same freedom to let's say order multiple entrees at 150 central Park if we really like something?  

Yes, I think Chops is the only place were ordering multiple entrees aren't allowed.

hey guys, first time cruiser here....

With the UDP, does it include an entree, main and dessert? I understand drinks cost extra. We're sailing 3 nights on Ovation from Brisbane in Nov 2022 and they don't offer an alcoholic drinks package. 

I did ring Royal for clarification but they couldn't tell me. lovely lady but we ended up turning to google.