Is COCO CAY still tender or pier?

Not to be a matt suck up but when looking at cruise ship content on YouTube , his is heads and tails superior to anything else out there. Matt’s are polished and efficient and not annoying like some of these vlogers. Also kudos to some of the staff writers like Jenna who add helpful articles as well. 

34 minutes ago, GatorCruiser said:

Not to be a matt suck up but when looking at cruise ship content on YouTube , his is heads and tails superior to anything else out there. Matt’s are polished and efficient and not annoying like some of these vlogers. Also kudos to some of the staff writers like Jenna who add helpful articles as well. 

Totally agree. And also not trying to be a suck up, but it's still true!

I've watched a video of a Royal ship anchored just off of the island near the pier with one or two ships at the pier.  Some may think that it is a "cruise guest ship" tendered ship.  But, I believe it was used to take COVID sick crew members from the guest's ship(s) for treatment and quarantine.

I haven't actually set foot on CocoCay, yet.  We were supposed to go on one sailing but the wind didn't allow it.  We were sooooooo close, I could almost reach out and touch the island.  My next two bookings aren't going there 😒.  Maybe I could talk the captain of the Ovation to go to CocoCay right after Juneau.  Whatchya tink?