Towels

sammy79

59 minutes ago, sammy79 said:

Can you check out pool towels to take on a beach excursion?  How early does the pool towel station open?  Thanks!

Yes you can …….. instead of returning them the night before, just swap them out for clean dry ones and you won’t have to worry about getting them in the morning before your excursion.  It’s only the night before you go home that you need to make sure all your pool towels are recorded as returned.

1 hour ago, cdixon22 said:

In the past, we have seen towel stations as you exit the ship too!

This varies by ship and sailing.  On the Wonder, they had towel stations by the exit.  They even had a towel station on Labadee.

I think it was on the Jewel or the Brilliance where they had no towel stations by the exit.  They only had them on the pool deck.

This was all post-COVID.

On 3/23/2022 at 5:13 AM, sammy79 said:

Can you check out pool towels to take on a beach excursion?  How early does the pool towel station open?  Thanks!

Tip:  When returning your towels, it is advised that you go to a station that actually swipes your Seapass and gives you immediate credit for the returned towels.  Hand-written receipts don't always get input correctly....

17 minutes ago, ChessE4 said:

Tip:  When returning your towels, it is advised that you go to a station that actually swipes your Seapass and gives you immediate credit for the returned towels.  Hand-written receipts don't always get input correctly....

My room attendant took care of my towel returns.  I did not request the towels from him, I got them from the towel station.  Looks like it worked, I wasn't charged for unreturned towels.