Carry-on Wine

CeciMami

Newb question here about the rule that you can carry on 2 bottles of wine per stateroom: if we say, drink those bottles in the first few days…could we then buy replacement bottles at port and bring them back on the ship? Would we have to show our empty bottles as proof? LOL! Just wondering what the fine print on this rule is. 🙂

2 hours ago, CeciMami said:

Newb question here about the rule that you can carry on 2 bottles of wine per stateroom: if we say, drink those bottles in the first few days…could we then buy replacement bottles at port and bring them back on the ship? Would we have to show our empty bottles as proof? LOL! Just wondering what the fine print on this rule is. 🙂

I’ve never been stopped to asked my cabin number when I carry on my 2 bottles. Neither has my husband.

On 3/20/2022 at 7:23 PM, Pattycruise said:

I’ve never been stopped to asked my cabin number when I carry on my 2 bottles. Neither has my husband.

I feel like this probably works best if you're not giving it to the porters / it's going through back of the house security where it's more tied to your stateroom.