Jump to content

Izumi


Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Kristy said:

What do you mean? 

I think he means he made a mistake — maybe commenting on the wrong thread or something. We can’t delete our posts but we can edit them. 
 

Sorry I don’t have an answer about Izumi for you, but I bet someone will! Welcome to the boards!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Your question is somewhat difficult to understand.

Kids prices, to my understanding, are $10 per visit.  

The unlimited dining package price varies.  We paid $70 for our child.  This means that we would be paying full price if we only take our child to a specialty restaurant 7 times.  We intend to double dip though.  

Please clarify what you mean by:

16 hours ago, Kristy said:

I booked online and there didn’t seem to be.

What are you comparing the prices to?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Right, but for individual reservations, can you actually purchase the kid price in advance through cruise planner?  I thought I've seen posters recommend you just book for the adults and show up with the kids and they get added at $10 each.  Although, I would probably stop by earlier and mention we need a larger table so it isn't a surprise when you want to get seated.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm looking at the RCCL's App on our cruise on the Harmony in November.  I'm looking at the Izumi Hibachi and Sushi menus and they both have prices next to each menu item.  Except for the Kid's portion of the menu and no prices are shown for kids menu items.  So, I'm assuming, at least, kids portions are with no charge.  Now, if there is a separate place that says that there is a "cover charge" or other charge for kids, I didn't see that.  I don't doubt that it exists, I just don't see it.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, CruisingNewb said:

Your question is somewhat difficult to understand.

Kids prices, to my understanding, are $10 per visit.  

The unlimited dining package price varies.  We paid $70 for our child.  This means that we would be paying full price if we only take our child to a specialty restaurant 7 times.  We intend to double dip though.  

Please clarify what you mean by:

What are you comparing the prices to?

I only intended on purchasing the individual restaurant and not the dining package. I’ve seen posts that people just pay for the adults and show up with their children but with the limited seating for hibachi style restaurants, I didn’t want to arrive for with an unaccounted for child and be turned away because the didn’t have enough seating. The price on the cruise planner is $45 and some change but there isn’t a child’s price listed. Hope this clarifies my question. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Atlantix2000 said:

Right, but for individual reservations, can you actually purchase the kid price in advance through cruise planner?  I thought I've seen posters recommend you just book for the adults and show up with the kids and they get added at $10 each.  Although, I would probably stop by earlier and mention we need a larger table so it isn't a surprise when you want to get seated.

That is what I was wondering about, being turned away showing up with a child that I didn’t make a reservation for. Especially with how hibachi restaurants are set up.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Kristy said:

That is what I was wondering about, being turned away showing up with a child that I didn’t make a reservation for. Especially with how hibachi restaurants are set up.

I think for hibachi, I would book the right number of people.  During checkout, if there's no way to indicate adult vs child, you would just have to pay the adult price for all.  However, once on the ship, they can refund the difference as on board credit.  I've heard of people doing that for all specialty restaurants, not just hibachi.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I am on Anthem of The Seas on the May 2nd TA cruise. On Harmony and Oasis, Izumi is a hibachi style restaurant. It doesn't look like it is the same on Anthem. Has anyone been on Anthem and can confirm if they have hibachi?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...