Late Night Covid Testing

Has anyone done their at-home testing right right after midnight?  We cruise out of Miami on 3/27, and I can only cancel my preferred hotel by 3 AM on 3/25 to avoid getting charged if we run into issues.  I'm planning on setting an alarm for midnight to start the testing process, but i didn't know if that would be a problem time to actually get things going.  We do have another hotel I have until 12 PM on 3/25 for free cancellation, which is a backup if we get an inconclusive result, or something else pops up.

Looking forward to finally cruising after we had our last spring break sailing cancelled right at the start of this mess.  I think we were less than a week out when it got pulled away and I hope things go smoothly for us this week!

Perfect, thanks for letting me know others have successfully gotten approved right after midnight!  I heard somewhere else that the test depends on a proctor being available, and I didn't want to have to sit around for an hour in the middle of the night for 3 of us to get tested.  Will it work best if all 3 of us log on using separate phones, or is it possible to do it with just one session?

2 hours ago, ctriopelle said:

Perfect, thanks for letting me know others have successfully gotten approved right after midnight!  I heard somewhere else that the test depends on a proctor being available, and I didn't want to have to sit around for an hour in the middle of the night for 3 of us to get tested.  Will it work best if all 3 of us log on using separate phones, or is it possible to do it with just one session?

seems that a lot of the proctors are not even in the USA so in another time zone anyway.

One test per call, so if you want to do 3 tests at basically the same time, 3 phones is the answer

1 hour ago, g.j.martin said:

So you can do the pre-cruise antigen test literally the day before you sail? Ex. I sale on April 16, it can be done April 15th? It would be at a rapid site which usually results in less than 30 minutes. Thanks!

If vaccinated, you can do a rapid test even the same day of your cruise (but I dont recommend it).