Drink Package sale

LisaLou

I just looked at my cruise planner, and the deluxe drink package is on sale for $55.99/day. Under this price, it says “buy one, get one 50% off”. Is the $55.99 per day per person the “buy one, get one 50% off” price, or would the first person pay $55.99 per day and the second person pay $28.00 per day? I hope this makes sense.  Thanks for your help.

I actually already purchased the deluxe drink package, so I can’t put it in my cart to check the price unless I go ahead and cancel the package I have. I’m sailing on Anthem out of Cape Liberty, NJ, March 27th (next week :). It’s a 7 night Bahamas cruise. Two weeks before Black Friday, I got the DDP for $49.95/person. I couldn’t believe it, either!

50 minutes ago, LisaLou said:

I actually already purchased the deluxe drink package, so I can’t put it in my cart to check the price unless I go ahead and cancel the package I have. I’m sailing on Anthem out of Cape Liberty, NJ, March 27th (next week :). It’s a 7 night Bahamas cruise. Two weeks before Black Friday, I got the DDP for $49.95/person. I couldn’t believe it, either!

You shouldn't have to put it in your cart to see the price.  If, on the beverage page, it just says you have purchased it and doesn't show a price, you should  be able to just click on it and it will show you the current price.

1 hour ago, LisaLou said:

Actually, you can check what you paid for it -- after you click on "plan my cruise", you see the blue banner that has your cruise ship & date, then a calendar icon, the shopping cart icon, & a circle with your initials -- click that circle, & one of the options is your order history.  For example, for my upcoming oasis cruise, we had already selected the refreshment package because we were supposed to be diamond after our cruise this past January (couldn't take - Covid + daugher😭) and I can see how much we paid for that package, as well as the Surf & stream packages we already have.  Keep in mind the total has to be divided by the number of people, then the number of days, & divided by 1.18 (to account for the 18 % gratuity), &  you can figure out how much per person

Example -- final price $1000 for 2 people for a 7 day cruise.  500/person/ 7 days = $71.43/person/day = $60.53/person/day prior to gratuities.  

Im on the March 27 sailing on Anthem.  It comes out to $392 for a single person (I am a solo sailer)

2 hours ago, LisaLou said:

12 hours ago, LisaLou said:

$49.95 is a great price....the lowest I got was for my April 30 Symphony sailing at $57.99p/p/d. Got $60.99p/p/d for the May 7 sailing. Right now, under this present sale, its $65.99(Buy One, Get One 50% Off) for my 2 sailings.