Coastal Kitchen/Suite Lounge attire

Sorry for many questions trying to research prior to posting, and also watched dozens and dozens of Matt's videos on youtube.

Just got the email showing smart casual for the area, no problem for eating meals, however my question is throughout the day I planned on getting soda, and drinks while lounging at the pool and around the ship.  It said no swimsuits are allowed, but if I were in swim trunks (not wet), a shirt and say leather sandals, and spouse was in a coverup etc., is that sufficient to go in and just grab a quick drink to take and leave, or will they deny entry?

I have seen someone pulled aside into a private discussion.  They later returned wearing a robe.  

There is no crew member there to be a fashion cop 24 x 7 so can you get away with it?  Probably. 

If the suite concierge are on duty then maybe or maybe not.  It likely depends on the individuals involved.  They aren't going to ask if your swim trunks are dry or request to feel them.  Some concierge don't want to be put in the position while others may be more diligent about it.  It all depends.  

Part of what I really enjoyed about CK was not only was the food and service fantastic, but it was that we could dress pretty casually and feel comfortable without issue or concern of those around us. Really sold me on it being a major part of value with suites. I wore either an easy sundress or shorts and a nice t shirt with sandals, no issues.