Suite Neighborhood on Wonder

51 minutes ago, jake1004 said:

The worst 😭 tried to ask RC and they hung up on me 🙄

Most of the reps that answer the phone are using the internet for their calls. Many connections are lousy, imo.  I suggest trying again. Also tell them if the connection is bad. Sometimes they can improve the connection. 🙂

1 hour ago, jake1004 said:

The worst 😭 tried to ask RC and they hung up on me 🙄

Most reps are still working from home.  I called Royal 3 days ago the rep answered and apologized continually for their dog barking in the background.   I've had calls drop or fade in and out while on the phone with Royal reps it just depends on the internet connection they are using. 

My job has transitioned to a hybrid system there are days I work from home and there are days I'm in the office but when I work from home all my calls are made via internet connection and the call quality at times does vary. 

Yes! Completely understand connection issues. Unfortunately, I believe she was confused, which so am I! But she started listing every single item in a suite (including two safes) so I think it was more about not really understanding what I was asking! Definitely calling back when I have more time to sit on hold haha