Bringing Water / Pop on board

Jen W

This is my first cruse and we will be sailing March 12 on Odyssey of the Seas. RC page states you can carry on either 12 water OR 12 cans of pop. 
I’ve heard they don’t really enforce it and people bring multiples cases of water and pop on top of their carry on. I don’t want to buy a soft drink pkg as it’s too $$. 
Has anyone tried bringing 24 water and pop onboard without any issues? 

Basically you are "allowed" a 12 pack of up to 17 oz nonalcoholic beverages. On our 5 recent cruises (November thru January ) my wife and I each brought onboard a 12 - 16 can/bottle mix of sodas and water. Nobody cared or commented. The Ports were Port Canaveral and Tampa. A rolling cooler is perfect to alleviate the shoulder strain. The cabin attendant refills the cooler, with ice, everyday.

On 1/26/2022 at 12:52 PM, Swar said:

Basically you are "allowed" a 12 pack of up to 17 oz nonalcoholic beverages. On our 5 recent cruises (November thru January ) my wife and I each brought onboard a 12 - 16 can/bottle mix of sodas and water. Nobody cared or commented. The Ports were Port Canaveral and Tampa. A rolling cooler is perfect to alleviate the shoulder strain. The cabin attendant refills the cooler, with ice, everyday.

Ooh, so you were able to bring your own rolling cooler onto the ship? What a great idea!