Liberty of the Seas changes and minor upgrades.

MuttMutt

So currently on Liberty and getting ready to do a second leg of the B2B. 

Anyway wanted to let a few people know some changes that I have noticed on board. 

1.  Liberty Dunes (mini golf) has been redone. All new turf all new layout. Very fun and low nice too. Still located on deck 13 above the bridge. 

2.  Interior staterooms have been refreshed a bit. New carpet, new cabinets, and I think the bathroom is slightly different but could be wrong. My first cruise was a few months after my wife passed away so some memories are cloudy. 

3.  The doors on deck 11 that used to be the rotating style are now sliding doors. 

4.  I do not remember next cruise being on the promenade but it is there now. There is also a nice little area for the internet sales and help desk as well as a new port shopping desk by Vintages. 

5.  The deck 4 sliding glass doors are now automatic instead of needing to tap the button on the wall to go out or on the door to go in.   This literally changed in the middle of this week. 

I am going to see about running a live stream on YouTube tomorrow after going through the B2B process https://www.youtube.com/c/MuttMuttOutdoors is my channel and I will start by Liberty Dunes and see if I can walk around the ship a little bit as I do so. I will be scheduling for around 30 to 45 minutes with about 10 minutes for questions anyone may have.

As of the current sailing the Windjammer is still closed in the evenings,  reservations are required for most shows and is being enforced, staff dishes all food served in all venues and hands out all drinks,  napkins, condiments, etc. unless it is in a single serve dish or container. Tables have a tag that shows if it needs cleaned or is ready for use, when you sit down you flip it over or a staff member will come by and turn it. All venues with food ask you sanitize your hands before entering.  Plus some other stuff im probably forgetting to mention. 

2 hours ago, melmar02 said:

We're supposed to be boarding her today, but we canceled over the summer when my stupid car decided to die. Our February sailing can't come soon enough! 

Have a great second leg!

Thanks. I'm sure we will. Doing the B2B has been great so far. We were kinda bad though. I have a big container and this morning I poured a whole bottle of wine in and had a sip here and there. Let's just say we were feeling better and better as we checked in and I felt awesome during the live stream. If I EVER do a B2B again I'm going to do it just like that!!!!

Sorry about your vehicle, we just bought a house needing a ton of work that I am doing myself. Replaced all the water supply lines from meter to fixture, removed the old outdoor electrical panel and put an upgraded shutoff outside and a new panel inside as well as working on replacing all the interior electrical little by little,  in the middle of replacing the roof as well,  not to mention a ton of other stuff to do. But no more apartment living for me so I'm happy to do the work, though the roof is going to be a major pain. 

Anyway as soon as the live stream updates and becomes available I will try to do a post with a direct link. I was able to do a little walk around from Liberty dunes through our interior room and part the library,  card room,  and library as well as trifft the promenade and down to deck 4. I think it went very well and should have a bit of information for those who haven't seen the ship in a while.