Eat/Play/Dine yet on Oasis ships

michelle

Hi

Going to try a Boardwalk balcony on the Oasis of the Seas, Nov 27th to see about the Eat/Play/Dine

amenities they are offering and see if the all work well and are easy.  Just wandering since these begin

on Nov 5th if anyone else has a Central Park Balcony or Boardwalk balcony if they can post reviews before
I get on - other wise I will.  Agent at Royal told me for the Johnny Rocket's meal etc I will be given onboard

credit on my account, rather than a coupon or voucher - HMM

I love the CP balcony rooms.  Here is my info on them: http://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/2016/01/21/royal-caribbeans-central-park-everything-you-need-know

I would love to see your review of what you end up with and the ins and outs of it all!

gent at Royal told me for the Johnny Rocket's meal etc I will be given onboard

credit on my account, rather than a coupon or voucher - HMM

Not surprised to hear that.  Anytime there is free spa, dining or excursions, it is almost always an OBC credit to just make things simpler than coming up with a means of validating discounts for certain situations.

• 1 month later...

Yep will forward information about the programs and the room when I'm sailing next week.

We'll be passing on the pier (or there abouts) since we leave on the 4th.  We got a boardwalk balcony too.  I was wondering about the Johnny Rockets thing since there are only two of us and we get lunch for four.