Ready to Cruise Again!!!

CJS2766

Just got back from our cruise aboard the Symphony on Saturday. We had an amazing time! The staff was so fantastic! The service we received at the specialty restaurants was beyond amazing! This was our first time with a dining package and will most certainly do it again!

I can't wait for our May 2022 Alaska cruise now! With that being said, we are anxious to book our next cruise again, but can't cruise until Fall of 2023. Does anyone have an idea as to when that schedule may be released?

Thanks all!

Carlos

Am I the only one that goes through a post-cruise depression? After I get home (even before covid), I get this feeling of 'man cruising is a burden." 

I basically stay away from these cruise forums, quit checking for price changes on future cruises, and just enjoy being home.

Don't get me wrong, after a week or two, the post partem wears off, but it's like a post-cruise hangover.

40 minutes ago, CJS2766 said:

Just got back from our cruise aboard the Symphony on Saturday. We had an amazing time! The staff was so fantastic! The service we received at the specialty restaurants was beyond amazing! This was our first time with a dining package and will most certainly do it again!

I can't wait for our May 2022 Alaska cruise now! With that being said, we are anxious to book our next cruise again, but can't cruise until Fall of 2023. Does anyone have an idea as to when that schedule may be released?

Thanks all!

Carlos

We had the same amazing experience on Oasis early this month! It does make it much easier getting off the ship when you know you already have another one scheduled for sure! We now try to do one cruise every year (my wife has limited vacation time) to ease the cruise withdrawal!

Thankfully, we have Odyssey scheduled for FEB 2022, but we could not ignore the pull from NextCruise this month and booked Harmony for JAN 2023! 😎

My wife is starting to hint at Alaska for 2024 for our 20th wedding anniversary... I'll have to start researching that one. 😆

Please keep us updated on your 2022 Alaska cruise!

Below is a link to a previous discussion last year about 2022/early 2023 releases and in the discussion is a chart showing the release schedule used last year. Usually cruises for the next year are released around mid November to mid December depending on the location. After clicking on the below link, Scroll down and you'll see the chart from Royal's website last year which should give you a good feel for this year. Happy Sailing!!

3 hours ago, CJS2766 said:

Thanks all!

Carlos

Glad to hear ! I'm going on the same ship for thanksgiving ! Do you know what was the passenger count on your cruise ? I really enjoyed the low capacity cap ( was like 1200) on the Odyssey in September

24 minutes ago, RCLRING said:

Glad to hear ! I'm going on the same ship for thanksgiving ! Do you know what was the passenger count on your cruise ? I really enjoyed the low capacity cap ( was like 1200) on the Odyssey in September

Supposedly the capacity was close to 50%??? In all honesty, it did not feel that way. At sea days were full of people at the pools, but there never seemed to be a problem locating deck chairs. Getting on and off at ports was super easy! Never a crowd at all. This is the reason we did not want to miss this cruise! I don't think we will ever cruise at these current capacity levels ever again. 

Enjoy it while you can! 🤣